Capped by an evening that brought together nearly 200 attendees with a heartfelt outpouring of donations that exceeded its fundraising goal by a wide margin (in excess of $400,000 net), Patient AirLift Services – founded this past May – ends its first year with an event that positions the non-profit squarely among the leaders in its field. “It was a rousing success,” commented Joe Howley, President and Chairman of PALS. “The fundraiser went well beyond our wildest expectations; we could not be more thrilled.”
Patient AirLift Services would like to extend a special thank you to our “PALS Friends Forever”:
- Bill McMahon Elisha Wiesel
- Paige Manor House & Co. Paul & Kim Huchro
- Tim & Linda O’Neill Ellen W.P.Wasserman Foundation
- The Pevaroff Cohn Family Foundation Donald R. Mullen
- Ruthanne & Richard Ruzika Chris & Joe Howley
- Au Revoir!