Once you have determined that you or someone you know fits the criteria for a PALS Flight, you can request transportation assistance by following any of these steps:
- Send an email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Mission Coordination Manager at 516-694-PALS (7257), if she is unavailable, leave a message and she will get back to you
Please note that you will need the following information available to request a flight.
- Patient: Name, date of birth, weight, height, address, email, phone numbers, medical condition, appointment date(s)
- Doctor: Name, address, phone number, fax number and email address and contact person
- Medical Facility: Name, address, phone numbers and contact person
- Passengers: Name(s), contact number, email, weight, height
- Emergency Contact: Name, phone number, email
** We ask to limit luggage to 15 lbs/person. Discuss your needs with our mission coordinators.