Patient AirLift Services covers flights in the entire northeast United States as far west as Ohio and as far south as Virginia. Typical flight times in our general aviation aircraft will range from two to three hours per leg, covering 200 to 600 miles. Flights originating or terminating beyond our primary coverage area will be conducted by our member pilots, or will be coordinated with other similar organizations to provide you with a seamless travel itinerary.
Some examples of the types of flights we accept include flights for:
- People with a large number and duration of chemotherapy or other treatments
- People that must avoid public places and confined spaces because of immuno-deficiencies
- People that are too weak or fragile to endure the long waits and delays at commercial airports
- People that are part of the support structure for one that is far away and very ill
- Wounded Military personnel and their families
- Other flights for special circumstances
Our pilots network of volunteer pilots donate their time and aircraft doing these missions without compensation. If you feel like you may qualify for our service, please contact us today.